All products in the Danger Cove webstore are developed and produced by the Dutch company "Danger Cove". Danger Cove is listed under business identifier 57609403 in the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KVK) in Leiden. Danger Cove respects your privacy and will not use your information outside of the shopping process or use of our apps. Danger Cove reserves the right to alter or amend this policy without prior notification.
Sales of our license key activated digital products are processed by FastSpring, a US based online shopping platform which we feel handles your personal information with the care we demand. They provide the following services for Danger Cove products:
- FastSpring hosts the shopping cart of our license key activated products;
- FastSpring handles all purchase related emails;
- FastSpring handles all information required to facilitate the sale including:
- Creditcard details;
- Personal contact information;
- Shipping address;
Please refer to the FastSpring's privacy statement for more information: http://www.fastspring.com/privacy.php.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title;
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers;
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.